Friday 19 August 2011

Activity: Trampolining - Primary research

I logged onto my Yahoo account an decided to ask some questions in relevance to my research...


Do you have to wear special clothing when trampolining?

When doing if professionally what attire do you have to wear? Anything special?
For competitions is there a set dress code?

" From what ive searched id assume some athletic tights or spandex is your best bet, i couldn't find anything for professional trampoline wear.. so i assume set attire isnt required.. good luck "

Where in Leeds can I get trampolining Lessons?

I live in Burley Park, where is the nearest club which offers trampolining lessons?



How long does it take to become advanced within trampolining?

How long does it take to become an advanced level within trampolining, and how much does it cost over the years? How much time and dedication is needed?

" Well if you live in the UK, the levels go like this: Club I, H, G, Regional F, E, D, National C, and Fig B and A. If you're starting from the beginning, it took me about a year to get to Regional F, which is my level now. But that's because I leap-frogged Grade H and went straight to G. And an advanced level is I suppose D, C, B and A, but it depends on what you mean by advanced> But I train 3 hours (2 times a week each for 1.5 hours) but when I move into my new group, I'll be training 4.5 hours a week (3 times a week each for 1.5 hours) It will take a while and a lot of hard work to get into higher levels but it's worth it and really fun! "


.....

I have come to find that not many people answered my questions, which I feel is due to lack of knowledge about the sport, which perhaps something I could work on in the design process. Information gathered has been some what useful, but more feedback would have been appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment